We help your district choose and implement the right online and blended learning strategies to meet your educational goals.
We serve as experienced, independent guides to assist school administrators in effectively implementing online and blended learning in their school districts. Our consulting is both strategic and operational, depending upon the district need, including needs assessment and gap analysis, building school district capacity and expertise to manage a quality online program locally and independently, budgeting, content and technology selection, professional development and much more.
What benefits will I receive from this process?
- Needs assessment of your school or district’s blended and online learning readiness in four key functional areas: 1) content, 2) teaching, 3) technology, and 4) operations.
- The development of a strategic plan to ensure success and suitable for School Board and community members.
- Creation of an implementation plan and timeline designed for district administrators, building leaders, and teaching staff.
- An extended consulting and project management relationship, where we guide you through critical steps towards launching or scaling your program.
- A customized set of quarterly deliverables that align with your school or district’s timeline for blended and online learning planning and implementation.
- A strategy for developing a culture able to embrace and respond to the changes brought about by establishing a blended and online learning program.
- A practical set of accountability guidelines for assessing the quality of your blended and online program.
Personal support from Evergreen Education Group
- A project leader with successful blended and online learning administrative experience, supported by the Evergreen staff, leading a collaborative process that mirrors the blended learning experience you are planning to implement.
- Onsite visits from the project leader and additional Evergreen staff as appropriate, arranged consistently throughout the planning and implementation timeline.
- Comprehensive interviews with administrators, teachers, technologists, and others engaged in the blended and online program.
- Regular web conference meetings with project lead, small steering group and subcommittees of school or district staff.
- Ongoing communications with school or district project lead throughout the project.
Schedule and fees
Duration of the consulting and implementation support is customized to your needs. Typical engagements extend from six to twenty-four months. Fees are normally charged on a monthly schedule of deliverables and vary based on the customized contract.