Purcell Marian High School
For this ongoing project, Evergreen has guided the launch of a mastery-based blended learning center providing math instruction for all students (grades 9-12) in a Catholic school with a diverse student population. The project has encompassed strategic planning and implementation. Primary project deliverables include:
- Assessment of PMHS readiness for the implementation of a blended learning program including technology, teaching, cultural attitudes, facilities upgrades and funding.
- Defining and documenting the blended learning model.
- Development of a blended learning budget projection in the context of the overall school budget.
- Developing a staffing model that supports enhanced instruction and reduced costs.
- Marketing assessment and strategic communications recommendations for informing a wide range of stakeholders about the move to blended learning.